- 7 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 16 people
Menorca is one of those places where time stops, where you can still find virgin beaches and dreamy landscapes and if you also decide to stay in Sa Cova, the experience will be simply unique. It is a large estate of 300 acres (120 hectares) restored and renovated in 2012 that has respected its history and tradition, but with a beautiful interior design where all the details have been chosen to ensure maximum comfort, which makes it impossible not to enjoy the island and its authenticity. It is a luxury refuge for those who seek privacy and enjoy unforgettable moments and ideal for families or large groups as it has seven bedrooms with capacity to accommodate up to 16 people. You will love the exterior and different terraces and outdoor areas. The pool area is the perfect place to enjoy breathtaking views of the valley and the sea. Sa Cova is located less than 4 kilometers from Es Migjorn Gran, a central-southern town on the island, which has several beaches. Located 7 kilometers from the villa, you can access Santo Tomás beach, an authentic natural environment, surrounded by pine trees and crystal clear water. Menorca has a unique charm, where you can breathe tranquility. We recommend that you enjoy a walk through the city center and discover the different gastronomic and cultural options that it offers.
The main house is distributed over three floors and features a total of 7 bedrooms. The pool house (available only under request) has its own refrigerator and can be equipped with other amenities making it a lively focal point around the pool and can accommodate 4-6 people.
- Bedroom 1: (King Suite) double room of 60 m2 with with beautiful views over the pool and the Mediterranean. There’s a private entrance with direct access to the library, a spacious dressing room and comfortable bathroom with separate shower and freestanding bathtub. Access to a 25 m2 sun-terrace.
- Bedroom 2: (Queen Suite) 35 m2 room for 2 or 3 guests which features the villa´s most amazing southern views of the sea, pool and terrace. It shares a bathroom with the Cousins Room, making it the ideal area for a larger family. It has exclusive access to the two distinguishing towers of the villa.
- Bedroom 3: (Sjal Suite) African teak-covered room and open plan with independent bathroom, stone fireplace and views to the east. It’s connected to the central staircase on the first floor.
- Bedroom 4: (Bovera Suite) access from the outdoor gardens in front of the guesthouse. It was originally used for cheese making, but has been carefully transformed into one of the villa’s most stunning hideaways for two to three people, with a 6 m2 walk-in closet, an integrated open plan bathroom and separate toilet. can be configured as a twin bedroom, (possibility of adding an extra bed).
- Bedroom 5: (South Suite) access through the villa´s library on first floor, the unrivaled views throughout the valley to the sea. It has its own open plan built-in bathroom, whose design fully respects the over one hundred-year-old boutique villa.
- Bedroom 6: (Cousins Room) ideal for younger children or teens, to have their own space; in standard-sized twin beds with the extra capacity in the barn, the room is neatly decorated and blends in perfectly with the upper-floor activities, while sharing a bathroom with the Queen Suite.
- Bedroom 7: (Assistant Room) access through the kitchen area and has its own spacious ensuite bathroom and television set.