- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 12 people
If you really want to live an authentic country-style experience, we recommend you enjoy a stay at Sa Roca, which is also a property with a lot of history. Located on a hill, surrounded by forest and immersed in infinite tranquility, we find an authentic Ibizan finca with original architecture, barely enhanced by the contemporary gesture. An intervention that contributes just enough to safeguard the original spirit of the house, yes, adapting it to modern needs and aesthetics. Old stables and corrals have been renovated into luxurious rooms. At first glance, it appears as a totally original finca but the interior is perfectly executed and pays attention to every detail to guarantee an unforgettable stay.
The villa has six double bedrooms, some separated from the main house that were formerly stables, today converted into cozy and bright resting spaces. Each of the bedrooms has decorative elements that prevail and remind of what it was before. The garden that surrounds the farm is another point to consider. How could it be otherwise, it is a combination of native fruit trees characteristic of the island. The vegetation of the Sa Roca garden is the same as that found in a rural Ibizan home, as if it were a farm field but more ‘aesthetic’. The orientation and design of its spaces and the way in which it manages to bring out the potential of the natural environment that surrounds it is simply impressive.
This is without a doubt a villa where you must stay at least once if you really want to discover the best of Ibiza.
The house features 6 double bedrooms. Some have a separate entrance and are accessed from outside the house.
- Dormitorio 1 : (The Tower) master suite with en suite office, outside terrace, bedroom and luxury bathroom. This is the top floor of the tower, with a commanding view over the whole property and the bay of San Antonio
- Dormitorio 2 : (The Studio) second master suite with en suite living room, terrace, master bedroom and en suite bathroom
- Dormitorio 3 : (Conejera) Double room with an en-suite
- Dormitorio 4 : (The Bay) A bedroom with bathroom en suite, at the bottom of the Tower
- Dormitorio 5 : (Las Tías) double room, which shares the bathroom with bedroom 6
- Dormitorio 6 : (The Sanctuary Room) double room, which shares the bathroom with bedroom 6